ON THE EVE OF MY FIRST PROFESSION


My madness is sanity



Am I out of my senses?

Do I have an auto destructive complex?

Is not there something more productive?

Did I loose the direction of my existence?



I am out of my senses, I am out of myself

illuminated by that supernatural light.

A burning fire is inside of me,

my heart was dark, it became bright.



It came as an emanation

of an idea from his mind to recreate this indigent man.

I want to put my head on his chest,

I want to hold his hand.



I did not intuit it.

I did not deduce it.

I did not guess it.

It just drove me.



This is not a mental act.

This is an act of the heart.

He wants to share with me his secrets,

he wants me recreate his art



I am mad.

My madness is sanity.

I want to continue being mad

now as a Brother of Charity.



A yes will be sufficient.

My dreams will change into palpable visions.

I know why

but he does not have reasons.



I already said yes to him.

I knew him, now he is unknown.

He sees me, I do not see him,

my mature yes will mirror him as the ultimate reason.



First profession is not a ceremony.

It is the prefiguration of my destiny.

It is the amen of life,

it is the aroma of divinity.

Comments