IT PLEASES ME

Ultimately, I have the privilege to say whatever pleases me, I do it without fear, I feel I want to say everything. My English teacher gave a homework about an empirical researh, to be more specific it was about explaining to a friend all the steps of an empirical study, so I did it carefully but suddenly I said to myself, well I am going to write this in the introduccion, it was a small paragraph with some of my ideas of course, then I gave it to the teacher, but obviously I was waiting anxiously to get it back to see the teacher's comment, because I know some teachers do not like us to write about the reality because sometimes the truth is painful, so the solution is not to talk about it, let us live in a delusive reality, it is easier and better. I read the teacher's comment and started laughing at it because ultimately I laugh at my madness because it is sanity. I feel an enormous pleasure when I say whatever is in my mind.

Phoenix.

Comments