COME ON!

Today the sun is shuning illuminating the windows of my mind. It is really absorbing to see the green trees, the green grass, it is simply wonderful to hear the birds singing sons of new life. It is a privilege for me to write some lines, I do it because I am "condemned" to do it, if I do not do it my destiny's direction will be chaotic and excruciating. I believe in what I write. I write because I do not want my thoughs be in that penumbra of isolation, I write to verbalize my sentiments, my emocions and because I want you be part of my felicity. I can write gorgeous lines but I tell you ony life can write huge books. I like to write poems as well because that is a way of expressing feelings, emotions, perpectives about a concrete reality.

When you read these lines, do not think about tha past, just live the present with love and the future with optimism. Life is a dynamic process, every thing is in flux, every thing is changing constanly, you are the active actor in that pilgrame. Do not let others decide for you, do not be afraid to go ahead, many people are trying to inculcate us feelings of fear by talking about influenza, malaria, fever, because they know it is easier to lead  society with many fears, but they never speak about the most nefarious things: terrorism, poverty, corruption, social injustice. Come on! Go ahead! Do not stop! Be the owner of your life.

Comments