WE ALWAYS TRAVEL


ROLI`S PLACES
Since we came from our mother`s womb we are always travelling even the smallest thoughts we have in our minds are inserted in a trip. Sometimes we have to plan our trips in order to be prepared to handle unexpected situations; some people call it: to foresee in order to see. There are some other trips without planning at all but probably those trips are the most fascinating and refulgent. I can say without a shadow of doubt I prefer the last ones. Someone can feel afraid, nervous to face a reality like this but I can assure you these trips give you a marvelous opportunity to rise up your creativity, your spontaneity. So often our trips are awful because we are subordinated to its ways, rules and purposes.  We have to choose our destination, we have to draw a map of the place we have to go trough.  There is not end.
I do not like to talk about coming back because it paralyses our trips. Once you come back your trips are finished. We do not have a place where we belong to. We leave our origin to go to our origin. It should not sound strength to us because in our conception there is not a line, there is a circle, this is eternity. The eternity is a trip without end. Once I leave I never come back. Our trips are unlimited. There are not borders.
There are not short trips, distance is only human thinking. Of course this vision has a condition: to be involved in every small point of movement, this attitude makes your trip so long that you do not want to think about time or space. Sometimes shortness means saturation.
Probably this is a very personal view but I prefer to travel alone to talk to myself, to travel to myself. When I travel alone I can create many unfathomable places. I can recreate the universe. Every time I travel alone I feel a great company within me. Almost generally we spend our time on thinking about coming back so we leave behind the opportunity of being fascinated by what we cannot see. Usually when we travel we want to see palpable things but personally I do not want that, I see a building but I do not want to touch it because I want to touch its shape, I see a tree and I do not want to touch it because I want to touch its aroma, I see a person and immediately I want to touch his/her dignity. Our trips have to be ways of discovering the unknown, the unseen. Everyone saw a house but never a home. Everyone saw a table but never its essence.
Today I am sitting down however I got to know the most significant places of life. I have visited heaven and earth. Only our minds can go so far. If you have already decided to have a trip I recommend you to visit Roli`s places, I can assure you will be really delighted, but first of all I want to mirror it: my places are chaotic, you have to clear up everything. My places are insane. You can find only blasphemies over there. There are not prayers, but the most wonderful thing is that my places are only in one place. You are always disturbed. My places are ironic, impertinent, and insolent, nothing is sacred. There is not music but poetry. There are not women only virgins. There is not peace but wars. You cannot distinguish anything. Probably that is why my places are so generous to me. There is only one man. Actually the best trips are pictured in our minds.

 Phoenix!!!!!!

Comments